This is your opportunity to nominate yourself and your Varsity Assistant Coach for Coach of the Year Honors. These forms must be completed to be considered for the District, Regional, or State Coach of the Year. This is a new process, so please complete these nomination forms by Sunday, February 28th.
For the first time, CCCAM will be recognizing our Varsity Assistant Coaches which must be nominated by the Varsity Head Coach of your program. Upon submission of both forms, the Varsity Head Coach and Assistant Coach will be on the voting forms come District Week.
Requirements for Coach of the Year Honors.
1. Current member of CCCAM in good standing for a minimum of 2 years.
2. At least 2 years of MHSAA Competitive Cheer coaching experience.
3. Current MHSAA varsity competitive cheer team coach during tournament time.
4. Nominees must complete the COY self-nomination form by the due date.
Additional requirement for Assistant Coach of the Year.
1. Must be nominated by the programs Head Coach.
Please complete each of the following forms by Sunday, March 7th.
Best Wishes for a productive season!
Sunday, February 14, 2021
It is our purpose to provide education, leadership and guidance to all girl's competitive cheer coaches. Therefore, our focus is to enhance and promote the growth of girls competitive cheer as a sport in Michigan.